^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Enter to TV show, sunday night! yeah!!!

Enter to TV show become an audience, WHY NOT?
This is happen yesterday, sunday morning, my lecture invite me to join in the tv show and this is my first time to enter on station tv. I enter to "Republik BBM", it presents some people in the goverment but they just has similar face and act, not really people in the government and also person who is very very famous like yesterday GW Bush. In that session we always spirited by cheer person (it is not woman but man) and he always push me to give big applause,scream, laugh, and scream to express disappointed.
I feel so lucky that i can join in this event, this opportunity i can see what, how they do making tv shows and in one day they can present it to television.
I can't give photos in this blog, i have to change it to small size, but i don't have application to remake it. And i don't have CD to install it, so just wait.
I meet so many artist and i take picture with them :P
*later, i will update this blog.. have to work*

Monday ,3PM

* finally i install one program to resize photo

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Antony Pranata said...

Which application is that? The one you're using to resize the picture.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:03:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

sorry, it's not application but program :P (adobe photoshop).

Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:19:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought 'application' and 'program' is the same thing?? What's the difference???

Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home