^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, March 09, 2007

Saturday so quite

Nothing to do, no plan, finally i went to office and play Counter Strike again with my friend in the office and search internet, watching some film, youtube, check email, check news.
Really nothing to do, and i don't want to stay in my room alone with book and laptop. So boring.
Oh ya later maybe i will join to fitness center if possible hehe..
Last night there are heavy rain and windy again.. when i saw television with my friend, i heard that in Denpasar, Bali got 'Puting beliung' (it's like mini tornado) after Jogjakarta. Some house and trees are broken. In Brebes got flood, the other place got land slide, nowadays about plane, fall, slipped, broken tire, explode, birds flu, and what next? oh ya, i forgot about train and ship also.
This world become so messy and i don't like to see news again and television. Because it always about accident and disaster.
Hmm.. i don't know what i want to write, it far away from the topic :p i just want to write something in my head.
If everyday like today, i really miss 2 years ago, i have so many friends, i can go where i want to go with friends, and it safe, not like in jakarta. I really hate it, when, because I'm a woman.
I really not comfort to go alone and night. By the way, I'm a chinese indonesian girl, when i walk alone, some man always teasing me, or some people will stare at me. It's the fact!
I hope this situation not happen again, but how??
If it not happen again, i really feel comfort and i can go anywhere alone in the night hihii..
I want to go to fitness area but the safe place right now is in the mall, but the price is expensive, and i don't want to waste my money to go there. Hehe
Hmm or go to basket ball club? that's sound nice too, i miss it.
Who want to play basketball with me kekekke we can make one team and play together.
OKE :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

So you played CS again? hahaha
it seems that you have started to get addicted to CS

back to laptop...... :D

Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:02:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

satisfy .. satisfy.. satisfy.
i will broken.. broken.. broken
(so weird if translate to english :P)
Later i will install again and play with team again :D
Wait for me ya!
Fire in the hole!!!

Monday, March 12, 2007 12:07:00 AM

 
Blogger agung said...

i like tukul very much cause he is like my friend darihartanto who is crazy boy in my city so it makes beutiful crazy

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home