^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I can sleep again!!!! I love it I like it I miss it!!!!

biggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrinbiggrin
Huwahahhahaha finally i can sleep without any disturbed by own body alarm. Almost 2 weeks i can't sleep well, i always woke up early morning at 3 until -5 AM. After woke up, always can't sleep again. By the way i always slept on 12 in the night. It's make me feel so angry, i want to sleep!!!
And in the weekend, i want to sleep earlier than before but still can't. And then i woke up in really early morning! Urrkkkkk finally i can do some exercise, and then do something or going somewhere. I didn't take a nap in the afternoon. So tired but can't sleep well. I asked my friend, they told me that i depressed by something in my mind or there are problems, i said "no".
Lucky me today i can sleep 8 hours again lol
Back to work...and listening music again .. Old chinesse songs


surprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedsurprisedwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home