^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Rocky Balboa !!

Saturday when i didn't have any plan to go, i watched this movie, it will be play on movie as soon as possible. I really like this movie, i watched it with my DVD player, it has good picture and also translation in english.
And i don't forget to watched special feature of this film. I really like this film, how many times i always say 'i like this film" Hahaha...
Sylverster Stallone still become Rocky/Rocko.
He is getting old i can see from his face and also his body, but his spirits still like a young guy! and his friend like paulie, still like young guy.
And one thing that i can see in this film is, i can saw Mike Tyson!
I really miss him a lot! I really want to see him in the place he can fight. I really want to see him fight again like fight with Holyfield (sorry, if make a mistake in typing his name).
I heard that Mike sell his house and he got a problem with drug again :(
I'm so sad about that. So amazing when i saw Rocky fight with Dixon (his enemy in this film) and i felt enter to that room and want to shout 'Come on Rocky, you can do it, PUNCH HIM!!!! Come on, GET UP!!)
Fiuhhh.. it's so crazy for woman like me haaa... hahhaa... but if you like Rocky since you saw 1st Rocky, hmmm and you like it, you can feel like me also. COME ON ROCKY!!! Waakkakkaa...
Just see that and don't forget to bring some snack and drink :D
I'm so hungry right now :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

Pantes belakangan si Herru sering sakit. Ternyata habis nonton lgs dipraktekin kekekekkkekekeke
Mau jadi penerusnya Rocky? huahauhauhauahuahau

Sampe2 dikatain Johan : Boxing girl huahauauhauha

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:51:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

huussssss
dasar kowe wil..
mau punch?
huahuaha

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home