^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Monday, April 30, 2007

Farewell party again and Nice BBQ party

Yesterday, 30 April 2007, we celebrated birthday and farewell and also reunion party.
Some of colleagues came and have fun together and also not forgot to make sweet memory with camera. We talk together, grill, eat, drink soft drink, it's so fun.
One of my friend resign today, and he will study again in Jogjakarta (Go success yo!) so we just make small party in the office.
One thing, we have new aquarium!!! I will buy fish huehuhe.. I have new friends ! i hope i can have a dog in the office if possible. I really want it.. i wish :D
Oh ya guys, i still have corn again.. do you want?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

i do, but you will have to pack it to Jogja so i can eat it hehehe

thanks for the party and the books

Monday, May 07, 2007 8:12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion,
if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever
before.

My webpage letmewatchthis

Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home