^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy & Tired on Sunday

I attended to 2 events yesterday, 1st my sister got baptism become Christian and my friend's wedding.
I woke up really early morning maybe at 3.30 AM, i can't sleep again but i keep try to sleep again, and i can sleep until 4.30AM arkkk.. i start to pray hehehe, it's maybe God want me to pray in the early morning, before that, i got so many weird things like i heard some noise from my not active cellphone, i heard that it got new sms, but my cellphone is not active and then i heard that some books are fall down, when i checked it, no books are fall down.
When i want to sleep, it directly there is blitz in my eyes. After that, i pray... and talk with Him.
After few minutes (maybe 15 minutes) i can sleep until 7PM and then i prepare to go to church with my sister. And we arrived there on 9.30AM, and the church is already start, and we had to wait again until 11AM. And we went to small shop and eat there.
After 11, we enter and it until 1PM, baptism event are started, maybe more than 55 peoples include my sister will got baptism.
I just keep take picture and make film when my sister turn ... Congratulation ya Sister :D
It just less than 5 minutes.. After that we went home and i took a nap about half an hour, and then i prepare to go to my friend 's wedding in Sunterlake hotel, it's very faraway from my house.
I went there with my friend and my neighborhood, she looks beauty and he looks so handsome, they look so happy , i can see from their face. Congratulation for Rossy and Ferdinand!!!!!
Hope you will got new generation soon :D
I arrived in my house, 9.30PM, so tired, and i called to my bf... and then sleep..
So tired day and happy day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...looks like you really enjoyed your friend's wedding!Congratulations to Rossy and Ferdinand for a lovely life ahead!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:45:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

yes really enjoyed all the event i had. By the way, thank's for visiting my blog :D

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home