^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Monday, April 23, 2007

My harddisk is broken

Bad news again for me, that i have to lost some of my data that i didn't save it to dvd, it because of my harddisk is broken and can't be used again. Last night i try to back up after office hour, but it only detect usb but not the harddisk, so i just try to ask my friend, if he know something to repair it so i can make back up data again. But... i heard from him, this harddisk is broken/died.
Arkkk... but lucky me, i still can save some photos and some data from that.
Good bye my data :(

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

gak papa, aku juga pernah ngalami, waktu MaxDataku juga rusak (jebol HDnya). Yang ini untungnya gak papa (well, at least till now)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:50:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

iya si... udah 2x sebenernya harddisk jebol
ganti yang baru, udah lupa de ama yang lama

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home