^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Monday, June 18, 2007

Smileeeeee :D

Fiuhh finalyy i arrived in my office, my pants became dirty, using sandals, my hair became so messy, feel bad, sleepy, using umbrella. Hahaha today is my first day when i went to office in the rainy day, but not hard/heavy rain, just little rain i miss when i work in the last company, because i don't care if it rain or not, i just walk for 10 seconds,and then i can arrived in the office safely.Fiuhhh lucky me that i heard accoustic guitar music, because it support to make nice situation at least makes my feeling better. I said like this because the driver of busway (special bus) like a crazy man!he suddenly stop, and everybody move forward so fast (you know what i mean?) i pushed 2 person in front of me so suddenly... urkkk oh ya before that, my hand jammed in the door of busway, but only my finger, so i can take it off.
It's very hard if going to new office if rainy day, i have to bring 2 sandals and also umbrella,my bag become full.
When i want to take a thing from my bag, you can think what shall you do
hahahaha
That's okay, i can enjoy it, maybe one day is more difficult than today, or easier than today,who cares.. just through the day with big smile, your problems and your hard/difficult day become so great!And also become your new experience. Enjoy your day, don't forget give big smile to your friends :D
It really help you walk in your time...

Smile, smile, smile and BIG SMILE :D

Give me your BIG SMILE hihihihiShow me your teeth!
TO BE CONTINUE...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. hebat ya, positive thinking terus. Kalo aku udah sumpah serapah kalee... >_<

Monday, June 18, 2007 8:56:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

Hihihi...
Ya positive thinking tuh emang difficult, berusaha terus de biar positive thinking :D

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:19:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enak deh yg dah ada kerja. walu badai menghadang *nyanyi lagu Ada Band* hehe tetap aja kerja.

btw itu postingannya jadi double lho

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:41:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

postingannya yang mana neh?
yang sebelum ini ama yang smileee itu ya..
hehehe itu daily blog si..

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home