^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, May 25, 2007

Hehehe blogging before go to hometown

Hihihi today i give my laptop that i borrowed from the office and i can use the internet to write a blog, chatting, check email.
I will go at 3 to Gambir and then i will use a bus (Damri) to go to the airport. And then use plane to go to Jogja.. My parents and my bf will pick me up and hope they will treat me a food. I will be so starving, because i just bring a bread. Arkk today i have to use plane from JKT-JGJ alone, i never go alone from JKT-JGJ, i usually went with my friend. This is the first time, but that's okay, i have to do it.
Hihhi
See you again... i will prepare some things again.. so sleepy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

have you arrived yet?? hehehe

Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:49:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward for your news.

Eh, you will meet Willy again, right?

Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:31:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

yes, i already arrived.
Hey i could free in using internet connection from my family house. Hehehhe maybe i can use it in a week.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:32:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

dewo, yes, i will meet willy if i in jogja, why? you miss him? hehehe
i will give some information yto you, thank's ..

Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

I can see it from this blog and he can contact me directly if he wishes to do it :D

Sunday, May 27, 2007 6:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home