^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Already arrived in MY Hometown

Hey guys, i already arrived in Magelang yesterday. Hiks alone in the airport just accompany by my handphone and newspaper :( no one can i talk to.
But lucky me can landed to Jogjakarta by plane safely hihihi thank's God! (8.30 PM)
All my family and my bf pick me up and then we had dinner together, after that we directly went to my house in magelang and talk to my family.
This morning (sunday) i feel so fresh with condition in magelang, so cool and so clean. I really like it. The funny thing, when i become shopkeeper in my mom shop, and there is a tofu seller in front of my shop, the seller is gone, she went somewhere, and i become her shopkeeper :) hahaha back to nature, and the buyer so shock because i became a tofu shopkeeper. Wkakakkaa it's new experience to me, maybe i should open tofu shop with so many accessories like i have to give them soybean milk (susu kacang/kedelai in indonesian).
Urkkk so full from morning until night, i already eat 5 kinds of food, they are, lotek, lotis, sate, kupat tahu, and sop bihun. I don't know again, if my mom invite me to eat again huakakka
i will be fat girl in this week huakakkaka
Okey i will go home to my house, i got an internet connection in my uncle house, i don't have internet connection in my house.
hhihihi
see you again :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abis pulang kampung, biasanya sih.. efek sampingnya bikin endut huehehehe.. watchout gurl.. =P

Sunday, May 27, 2007 6:55:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dijemput seluruh anggota keluarga? Wah... kayak pulang naik haji aja. Atau kayak TKW pulang kampung? Hihihi... Just kidding.

Salam buat keluarga.

Friday, June 01, 2007 4:13:00 AM

 
Blogger Antony Pranata said...

Jangan lupa oleh2nya yah... gethuk Trio Magelang...

Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home