^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I don't like May (month)

I really don't like this month, so many problems in my life not only this year but also last year, and 2 years ago. I always remember what i have done, and what i got it. So hard in my life..
Maybe this month is not good to me. Only on May.
Hope i can pass this month soon and hope that next year, i don't have bad thinking of next May.
I hope it.. Please God..
Sometime i feel so tired...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

for me, May has caused me to spent so much money also :(

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:08:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

so sad...
Be strong guys! hope next month will be better for us!

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:33:00 PM

 
Blogger dsentanu said...

May.. be yes, maybe no... ^^

Friday, May 25, 2007 11:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

huahauhauha
LA banget :)

Saturday, May 26, 2007 8:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home