^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Choi and Grace with get marry !!!!

Im really happy to hear my friend in Korea finally get marry( march,10,2007)
Congratulation Choi and Grace (Anugerah Rahmat Cahya Selamat Sentausa) hihhihi
They are so funny couple especially for Choi. I knew him because he ever stay in Indonesia (jogjakarta) for about 4 months as an exchange student. He stay in Jogja with 2 others friends from korea also.
I like this year but i dont know after this news i will get bad news or good news, but i hope get so many good news than bad new. I know u have same things like me.
This year also, my sister will get marry (just a plan). And my friends also will get marry on april.
I heard and read a newspaper and magazine that this year is good year to get marry. If you want to get marry now, it's great hahaha. For me, ehmm not so soon coz i have so many reason before getting marry.
I know to marry a guy and will live with someone i love (a man), i have to prepare all until i feel ready. I will live with him until i become a soil (u know what i mean).
Okay guys, just prepare it if u really ready to get marry, do it.
Choi obba and Grace onni, Congratulation to you, Always be happy together and keep in touch :D
Gyol on Cukkaheyooooo

2 Comments:

Blogger Hank_Q said...

well...
Congratulation...
n i've an article for u to read:
http://www.erabaru.or.id/k_08_art_122.htm
have anice reading...

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:19:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

thank u :D

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home