^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back to My environment n My Habit

Lucky Me yeahhhh!!!
Today i'm very happy coz i can see handsome man in front of my chair (Rain/Bi) before that i just see my friends. hihiihii
Now i can concentrate to my work and can be creatif :p
Btw, i just liketoday than before. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh
I just need comfortable situation than others, i can give me some spirit to woork.
HEhehehehe
Oh ya, few of employee got training in the Mangga 2 square (our 2nd office). I'm not join to that training.. hiksss.. but that's okay. No problem. Just work and work and work. Finishing my job :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I think the handsome man in front of you is me...

Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home