^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Human!!!

Nowadays... i feel so lonely when i walk together with my friends. Some of them use 'Autism Gadget' every seconds and when i talked to them.
They answered me without looking at me EVEN I'm in front of or besides them.
I'm HUMAN!!! I'm not a statue or robot!

I just have deep breath when I did this :) Sometime in my mind, I want to get their gadget, and then throw it away.
Oh ya, I saw a new movie 'Grown Up', I really like this movie.

Adam Sandler at that movie, he tried to open mind of his child, because they already addict with the gadget!
I really agree with this kind of movie!

Wew miss the old life like 10 years ago, people not addict with their gadget, only television, phone house, hm for cellphone, I think its not make addict :) not like the others.
Video games? hmm yeah..

Hey friends where are you, come on 'throw' that gadget... ^^ I mean not really throw it :) but don't too addict with your gadget, get some real life with humans!
Not with electronic things. Open your mouth not only for drink, eat, kiss but... for talking ^^

Enjoy your real life with EXACT HUMAN!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Belly Surya Candra Orsa said...

Great Blog..!!!! Keep Blogging.... :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:29:00 AM

 
Anonymous イククル said...

大評判のイククルで素敵な出会いを体験してみませんか?日本最大級なのでメル友、リア友、恋人、ちょっぴり秘密な関係のパートナーもイクヨクルヨならスグに見つかりますよ!

Saturday, January 29, 2011 4:32:00 AM

 
Anonymous 出合い said...

日頃出合いがなくてお困りの方は当サイトをご利用するだけで素敵な出合いが体験できること間違いなし!最高の出合いで最高の恋愛をしてみませんか?

Thursday, February 03, 2011 5:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...


zhengjx20160728
hermes bags
adidas superstar trainers
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
beats by dr dre
michael kors handbags
replica rolex watches
nike air max
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton bags
retro 11
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
cheap air jordans
toms outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton purses
beats by dre outlet
toms shoes
celine handbags
michael kors outlet
asics running shoes
lebron 12
fit flops
gucci outlet online
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
gucci bags
ed hardy outlet
adidas stan smith
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordan shoes

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home