^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rio Haryanto

I bet some of you do not know who are he... Let me explain about him shortly :)
He is a talented boy, 14 years old, he joined to Formula One (F1) !!
But before that he joined to the Kart championship :) since 2001.
By the way, for his history you could see from his website www.rioharyanto.com
I like him so much because he is cute, smart, and cool!!! Looks like strong man!
I can not believe it that he is still young, still 14 years old, i guess he is more than 20 years...
huhuhuh poor me!
But that's okay, he is great person for this country, he has great talent in Formula ONe!
Go Go GO!!!!!
Hope that he could race with Schumacher, Alonzo :p hihihihi and I hope that I could meet him, because his home town is very near with me. Hohohoho

My question, why nowadays there are so many smart persons when they was young and dumb person when they grew up??!!!!!

Come on guys, do not ruin yourself to the bad things! Do the good things for yourself and for the others :)
GO GO GO GO!!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
Take a look at that funny emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc

Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:34:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:09:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

hmm nice that it can help your assignment ^^

Friday, November 05, 2010 2:16:00 AM

 
Blogger yanmaneee said...

balenciaga
adidas zx flux
hermes online
supreme shirt
hermes birkin
air max 270
nike air force 1
converse outlet
golden goose outlet
adidas yeezy

Monday, February 17, 2020 5:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home