^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Monday, March 03, 2008

Bad Day :(

Yesterday is not a weekend for me.. I got a bad day hiksss... Yesterday i got 2 things that make me feel so terrible. One is i could not went to gym and my aquarium is broken when i want to clean it in the night. Huwaaaaa..
Now i just put my fish in the small basket, i want to buy new aquarium again but later, because i don't have time and if i have time, there is no fish shop open in the night near my house.
So terrible day!
Arkkk feel so sad when i saw my fish... there are 2 fish, it is a 'commet' fish, they have beautiful tail and fin. If i give it to the my neighbor that's a good idea too, but .... i don't want it.
Later i will buy new aquarium again :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Antony Pranata said...

Mesakno gitu... ikan-e mbok taruk da ember sekarang... cepet2 beli aquarium baru loh.

Monday, March 03, 2008 12:53:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

hehe udah dapet akuarium baru kok :D 2 hari yang lalu maen ke kantor lama malah dikasi de akuarium, tapi ga segede punyaku, ya lumayan lah daripada ga ada sama sekali. Kemaren tuh ta kasi di ember pel hihhi.. abis klo ember yang gede dipake buat cuci baju, amis... kata pembantu :D
Syukur deeee

Thursday, March 06, 2008 7:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home