^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Monday, April 14, 2008

One day without Cellphone

One word in my mind 'Addicted', yeah, this word is fit with me. Addicted by cellphone, i can not think far from this thing. Today i try to not bring and see and make call. Sometime when i have time, my brain always think if i bring my cellphone. It's crazy huh!
When i don't have a cellphone, i never think about it, and think i don't need a cellphone, because i still can find telephone everywhere. But now, yeah i still can do it, and think like that. But in my brain just think how much money that i should pay to get a call.
Okay, it is just my experience one day without cellphone. And the night i still use handphone because i have something important to do.
It's hard to live without cellphone, but i know i can do it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zaman sekarang sehari saja tanpa ponsel, wah........... kamu bisa jadi manusia purba

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home