^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Experiment of Growing Pet

Few days ago exactly from 7-16 March 2008, i had an experiment of Growing Pet from an egg until become a bug. This egg you can see in the transparent basket. It is very interesting when you wait from 0-24 hours from an egg, then become broken eggshell until the bug came out from the eggshell become a bug, then the last become adult bug.

Here are the process (you can see the picture below):















I want to say thank you to my aunt that she gave me this toy, she tooks this toy from her son and her son is very kind too, he did not cry when his toy is given to me. When my aunt told me a story that her son always keep seeing on this process every minutes, and believe or not, it happened to me also! I always wake up on the early morning, or midnight, or before and after office hour.
Every minute i always want to see these process, it is very exciting!!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Antony Pranata said...

Kok ngeri gitu... iki benda apa sebetulnya? Binatang beneran???

Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:33:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

Hihihi ini mainan dari karet kok,dia processnya aja yang kaya asli :D
Seneng ada piaraan seperti ini, aku jadi pengen beli loh :D

Sunday, March 16, 2008 7:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Keren...
Kapan-kapan beli juga ah...

Monday, March 31, 2008 9:06:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he..hee an interesting game,pls let me know if u find dinosaur egg :)

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home