^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Xmas 2007

Merry Xmas to All of you
WIshing all the BEST for you in every way you take
I celebrate christmast day in Magelang with my family and my cousin, they stay in my house and then we talk together until morning. I didn't go to the church because i late, before that i went to JOgjakarta in Malioboro street. And i arrived at Magelang in the night . That's not problem as long as i still celebrate the Christmas time with my beloved Family, i'm so happy with that. Also i met my friend's child which born few days ago before that time
I'm so Happy , I hope you also Happy
Hohohohoooooo Santa Klaus Is Coming to Town

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home