^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Daily Life(1)

fiuhhh finally i got a little time to write short article in this blog. From the last blog, i have so many things that i passed it and also so many problems that make me feel angry, confuse, hard to breathe. But that's all make me become mature (hmmm 'mature'? hmm i don't know exactly, hahaha).
I'm so sorry to hear that my friend's father (Ronny's father) went back to our GOD on Wednesday (last week). And the other my friend's father enter to hospital (got operation). I hope he will get better.
From all of these, i just can keep pray and pray, nothing we can't do without Him.
Back to work again..
Sometime i really miss when i have time to laugh and laugh and laugh, like when i still in the university, but now, just simple smile and simple laugh.
Hmmm miss so much, can meet my close friend, share something that can spend my time, waste time hahaha.. nowadays, it's very difficult to do that, but if i have some time, i just sleep or call my friends,Oke back to work now :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home