^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My condolences to my friend

Few hours ago, i heard that my friend's kid (Mr. Faozy's child) passed away because an accident when he played. I don't know it is a girl or boy so i just say it with 'he'.
Mr. Faozy is my friend when our company (my company and his company) merger but now we un-merger.
My condolences to his family, Be strong ya Mr.Faozy... God Bless you

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iya, aku turut berduka cita juga untuk Pak Faozy dan keluarga. Sedih banget...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:49:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

iya pak, waktu selasa malam,d aku layat disana, sampe sekarang masi teringat wajah anaknya ..
so cute... anak perempuan...cantik..
semoga berada di sisi-Nya

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home