^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Went to Bandung Again Part 2

I went to Bandung again yesterday so i didn't online on ym and msn :D I met my client again and we have conversation about 6 hours! This is the first time i did it. Fiuhhh so hard and make me tired but im so fun with that. Because all of the information to my project and all the plan of my project really clear. So now i just flow to do my work.
Oh ya since in the car (when going to bandung, in the highway) i saw so many helicopter and i remember old tv series AIRWOLF hehe and i saw so many nice scenery. In the night i saw star in the bottom of earth (light from houses so beautiful in the night like stars), i remember again one place near Jogjakarta, it place is "Piyungan". In that place so romantic and so peace. I really like that place so much, u can drink coffee or tea or ginger and u can ear baked corn :D
That place we usually pass it when we want to goo to Baron-Kukup Beach near Kidul Mountain Jogjakarta.
Back to Bandung again, on the highway to go to Bandung on km 91, we got some misterious situatiion, but i don't know, because i just feel like usual.
I really don't understand why people always make a gossip about that, since i know.
I just know on that road, it ever avalanche and make the road become so messy and it was a big problem (maybe 2 years ago or more than that).
I think it because of the situation and condition of the land.
Finally i go back to jakarta again and through that way but it's different if i through this way when i'm going to bandung. If i'm going to Jakarta... nothing's wrong.
But forget it the mitos. It just condition of the geographical (land).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Indonesia a lot... Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta... STMJ (what is it called in English?)
Too many memories there... :(
U know, when I was in Indonesia, I hate the country. Now when I am away, I miss the country.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:24:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

STMJ = Susu Telor Madu Jahe.
It is a beverage mix from milk egg honey and ginger, it's good for your healthy. In Central Java, i think you can find it in the special small shop for drinking milk and baked bread on the road it's called 'warung susu dan roti bakar'. But i never try it, i always drink pure milk.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

it's the same what happened while at work. Sometimes we wanted to have a day off, but while in our day offs, we wanted to work :D

Saturday, March 03, 2007 8:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home