^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Confuse after change laptop

It's not comfortable to change other laptop that ever used by my friend. I didn't format again, coz some application and some data i still use it, and this laptop maybe less than half year is new.
I really don't know, my friend ever scan for virus or not.
This laptop always make me shocked! I always get a shock (when touch not in the keyboard, suddenly the electrical energy touch me)... Arkkkkk, but when i use carpet or shoes it never happen, without that, don't ask to get shock :D
But i like this laptop coz i got dvd R/W and this processor 2times faster than before, i still like my last laptop. I like design, keyboard, not making shocked,speaker, not hot,place of fan not make my hand feel hot.
But that's okay i will still use this, i will try to like it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home