^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

today, i feel so boring, need help

I think u want to know, right... about today.. why i feel so boring..
Oke i will tell u if u want to know.. hahha
There is a guy that he always ask and become 'spy' what im doing
where i go, with who i go, what time i come back
i dont like this action.
almost every time i meet him...
and this guy not my boyfriend, but he just a guy that ever say he like n love me
and i told to him that i dont like him
So, can u give me solutions about this?
Now, i feel so confuse, angry, mad, i want to not meet him.
Arghhhhh..... btw, in every second that he has a chance to talk with me, he will do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey Cien Cien,

Johan send me the link to you weblog. I will join the QNAP Asia team in Juli this year as an Intern from The Netherlands. Great to read your weblog, I like to read about the people I will meet in JKT before I read them, it makes me more excited:)

About your problem, I am from The Netherlands so my advice might be unconventional for the Indonesian culture.. I would advice you to explain him why you don't like him, and advice him not to follow your tracks, since it scares of woman - it's defenitly not the way to win their hearts. Maybe that helps, but ofcourse, I don't know.

If you feel like reading my weblog too: www.georgferdinand.nl (it's in English) I try to post on a regular base, but I am busy now with upcoming exams and preparations - so i might not write dailey.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:57:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

btw, thx sam :D
until now i him, b can't explain to him, but i show my action to him.
But he still do like before, and i think now, he show and ask the other friend in the company that he like me.
I heard from the other friends, he wants to know about me and he try to get information from them.
I want to talk with him to explain this, but i dont want to talk face to face.
Maybe later i will talk with him with my boyfriend maybe.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Yen said...

cien, cc ada saran..
dulu cc jg pernah ngalami hal yg sama tp ga sampe separah cien sih sampe diteror kemana2
cara yg paling bagus emang ngomong langsung ke orangnya tp kalo cien ga berani bisa lewat cara yg lebih halus misalnya dgn tidak membalas smsnya (dgn berbagai alasan jika dia telp), jangan mengangkat telpnya (lama2 dia akan bosen nelpon), jangan memberi respon kepada dia deh pokoknya, n yg lebih manjur lg bilang aja kalo boyfriend cien merasa terganggu kalo cien diteror mlulu.
gitu aja deh saran cc. :)
met mencoba!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home