^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

today, i feel so boring, need help

I think u want to know, right... about today.. why i feel so boring..
Oke i will tell u if u want to know.. hahha
There is a guy that he always ask and become 'spy' what im doing
where i go, with who i go, what time i come back
i dont like this action.
almost every time i meet him...
and this guy not my boyfriend, but he just a guy that ever say he like n love me
and i told to him that i dont like him
So, can u give me solutions about this?
Now, i feel so confuse, angry, mad, i want to not meet him.
Arghhhhh..... btw, in every second that he has a chance to talk with me, he will do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hey Cien Cien,

Johan send me the link to you weblog. I will join the QNAP Asia team in Juli this year as an Intern from The Netherlands. Great to read your weblog, I like to read about the people I will meet in JKT before I read them, it makes me more excited:)

About your problem, I am from The Netherlands so my advice might be unconventional for the Indonesian culture.. I would advice you to explain him why you don't like him, and advice him not to follow your tracks, since it scares of woman - it's defenitly not the way to win their hearts. Maybe that helps, but ofcourse, I don't know.

If you feel like reading my weblog too: www.georgferdinand.nl (it's in English) I try to post on a regular base, but I am busy now with upcoming exams and preparations - so i might not write dailey.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:57:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

btw, thx sam :D
until now i him, b can't explain to him, but i show my action to him.
But he still do like before, and i think now, he show and ask the other friend in the company that he like me.
I heard from the other friends, he wants to know about me and he try to get information from them.
I want to talk with him to explain this, but i dont want to talk face to face.
Maybe later i will talk with him with my boyfriend maybe.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:46:00 PM

 
Blogger amany said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

Sunday, October 27, 2019 4:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home