^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, May 12, 2006

Today, falling rain again

Nothing about today.. hahaha..
I just finished my assignment..
arghhh this is hard to write in english.. but i will start to write blog with english
not indonesian again
Oh ya last night, i forgot to watch NBA again... (actually not forgot, i'm too lazy to wake from my bed 'coz i'm too sleepy.. but after 1 n half hours i can't sleep it's make me feel mad)
Now 4.18 pm... falling rain again .. i want to order coffee.. do u want hehe
I think this is looks like a diary for me ;p
what do u like to do if it falling rain?
i just think when i was Junior high school, and i join in the basketball club in my hometown, i still play basketball when it still rain...
And im very happy to do it... and sometimes my mom talk to me like this "why do u still play, it still rain? u can stop play if it rain... and u can continue again after not rain.."
arrgghhhh..
i just answered : ahaha that's okay, i like it.
Oahmm.... half hour again...
i will go home
hoammmmhhhh
cu

3 Comments:

Blogger dsentanu said...

Kw kehujanan to, cien.. sampe sakit segala?

Dasar... jauh dari The Gank jadi kurang gizi... !-_-

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:18:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

ho'o..
sejak pulang dari jgj aku jadi penyakitan... ampe hari ini ... wahhh pengen sehat.. berat badanku turun lagi neh :(

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:46:00 PM

 
Blogger dsentanu said...

Aku kemaren malah sakit.. weh... hari ini juga masih... duh... ketularan kie... MZK! :p

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home