^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My bday :D

2 days ago is my b'day. In the morning i celebrate it with my bf by phone .. this is the first time in my life..
Im so so happy..
After that i got SMS from the other friends too
In the office, my friends give a surprize.
They give me Big and delicious cake :D and Pizza hehehe
Ow ya my lecture come to my office, so we celebrate with him together.
Yummy....
Ow ya, on that day too, i explain to the man who like me (i ever explain it before).
And he understand what i mean.
From that day, i feel so comfort and i think this problem is closed :D
hahaha
After going home hehe i celebrate it again with my bf.. he come to jakarta n he give me SURPRIZE!!!!
What is the surprize, ehmmm hahaha nothing
hehehehe
I'm so hepi on that day, but before that day, im so sad, tired, angry...
huhuhuhuhu
When we have problems, i know that there are so many way to solve it, but we have to choose that way. How can we solve that problems with the best way.
If u feel, u can't solve it, u can ask to ur GOD , boy/girlfriend, close friends, and family
They will give u the way to solve it.
Don't be shy to ask.
Don't think that u can solve it by yourself.
U still a human, u not a GOD.
Nobody's Perfect :D
Haha
Okay ..

4 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

CONGRATULATIONS :D
1 problem solved while having a birthday party hahaahhahaha

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:46:00 PM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

haha thank's Wil..
:D
hope that not continue 4ever :D
hehehe

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:51:00 AM

 
Blogger dsentanu said...

Happy B'day yah...

MZK!!!

Happy Dating ^^

Piye itu bojo-mu katane meh pesen sepatu sekolah 500 pasang? Kok gak ada kabar beritanya hehehehe...

Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:01:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

thx pit...
hehehe
ya klo urusan bisnis bojoku ya daku mendingan ga ikut campur de :D
hahaha

Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home