^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Music is My Best Friend

Feel Lonely...
Feel nothing to do...
Feel boring...
Feel angry...
Feel guilty...
Don't want to talk...
Don't have a reason, what 's going on...
Don't know why....
I don't want disturbed by someone...
I don't want interrupted by someone...
I want to be free...
I want to do something that i want at that time...
Nobody understand me...

Why Music is my best friend?

Only music can know my situation and condition of my mood
I could choose kind of music that i want to hear it
I could sing or hum
He could change my mood
He could make me better
He doesn't understand me but he help me
He doesn't hear what i talk about
Am I crazy talk to music? Hahaha NO, I'm not crazy..
I sing... not talk... talk and sing is different :)
Music can refresh my brain
Music can re-charge my energy, mood, concentration...

Labels: