^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, January 11, 2008

DOing Something Useful

Doing something useful when you have leisure time

Yesterday i went with friends, we had dinner together.
When I had conversation with him, we had great topic, we talk about what we do when we have some time and nothing to do.
I just give an answer, I just watched TV, search something in the internet, chatting, or going somewhere with the other friends or just sleep, or cleaning my room, just that. Then he told to me, that he always push him self to do something better and useful like doing his hobbies, reading books. Hmm that's good idea huh, since we spare our time, then we can learn something new or our capabilities on doing something is increasing.
From now, I should change my habit and make the better habit became useful habit. Why I should write this and should change my habit?
I heard from him also, 'if you want become success, you should do from now and you should know what you want to be. Looks your parents, they are stronger than us (me and him), you can see them, he saw that his parent seldom to got sickness, and also my parent, but us... we not resistant for the sickness, different weather, I’m very easy to get sick. Is it right?
When I saw my parent, I saw their ambition to do something and also to feed their child is big!
By the way, I don't know about the other parents, but look for the elder, who successful right now, looks their ambition to get something what they want. I bet that they have dreams when they were young and until now they still have dreams to his child and his grandchild, or the others. DO you agree with me?
Look their habits also, I ever saw the successful man doing when he got leisure time, he will doing an exercise or reading a book or watching TV. But when he watched TV, in his table always there is a small book or a laptop there. He always doing something like makes a slide for material to teach someone. Wow that's amazing huh.
I really feel attractive to write this topic, I really want to change my bad habit to better habit,
'DOING SOMETHING USEFUL in MY LIFE'

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Antony Pranata said...

Yeah... right. Use your spare time wisely.

When you're getting older, you'll have more responsibility... it's not easy to find "spare time" any more.

Friday, January 11, 2008 12:41:00 PM

 
Blogger dsentanu said...

I'll use my spare time to write comic strip from now on. I promise... ;p

Saturday, January 12, 2008 12:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sip...
I agree with you (totally).

Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:51:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

Yup when we getting older, and older.. Time goes very fast, and exactly my life just like a monotone life (wake up, go to the office, going home, watch tv, sleep)
It is very different when i was in the university. Come on Guys! Wake up and use your time WISELY! It's better late than you do nothing!

Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:28:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cien cien
ayo join forum baru khusus wanita

http://www.wanitabijak.net/forum/

Monday, January 14, 2008 11:07:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "What do you do? " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Friday, January 29, 2010 8:00:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I have to change in Paris?

Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:02:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online wos

Sunday, February 14, 2010 5:05:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:cheap lipitor apeao
lexapro fnblv

Saturday, February 27, 2010 3:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home