^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Friday, December 08, 2006

Donald Duck cartoon can make me sleep

One of my favourite cartoon film is Donald duck.
He is so cute and funny when he angry. Until now, i just smile and want to laugh if i think about him.
Last time i can't sleep in the night. Maybe 3 hours it try to sleep but i can not sleep. It's very very make me so confuse why i can't sleep. So i just saw korean drama movie, but still can't sleep.
I try to count sheep ( like in cartoon film, with count sheep, we can sleep). It can not...
I try to count one, two, three.... ahhhh until i don't know.. i can't sleep.
Call my bf.. maybe he can help me.. ahhhh still can not..
I drank a glass of chocholate milk. Still can't !!!!!!
Meditation and not thinking everything.. still can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And last way, i try to saw Donald Duck DVD that i had. And only 10 minutes maybe, i can sleep. Btw, i forget to turn of my laptop :p So that movie play until morning (until i wake up again).
Last time i saw Donald duck with ants.. it's so funny!!!!
Donald give a sugar to ant, hey the ant talk to the other ants, that there are so many sugar in Donald house.
And when Donald make a cake, he think he is good but suddenly he think that the ant will tell with the other ants. The other ants will come to his house.. I like this movie. I dont want to tell the story, because, i dont know the other part.
later i will find the other DVD again.
Hmm this kind of film so funny without criminal. I dont like that kind of moviemi with criminal.
It just make me feel not relax.
When people make this kind of cartoon film again?
i really miss it.. want to collect all of Donald duck or mickey mouse or the other :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

maybe you have something similar with Donald Duck? hehe Just kidding. Or is it true? huahuahauhauhauaha

Friday, December 08, 2006 2:45:00 AM

 
Blogger cien cien said...

Hmmm what is it?
i dont know..
hueheuhee
i dont have mouth like donald :p
are u kidding???
hihihii

Sunday, December 10, 2006 6:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home