^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Grandma Kos passed away

Yesterday at 1.30 pm , grandma in my kos (kos = house that i rent one room to live in) passed away. And i just know that news after i go back to my kos maybe at 5.30pm.
Now in my kos so silent. And i can't play with her again.. and can't talk again to her.
A lot of memory from her, she always hit me, talks...
I just remember and meet her when she sicks and she went to hospital.
She looks very hard to breathe and tired.. can't sit well.. like lost her energy
But she passed away with smile face :D
Good bye GrandMa :D
Nice to meet u in this world
And happy to have memory with u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home