^^ Make your Day Life become Beautiful Like You ^^ ** Nobody is Perfect ** "There are so many way to solve problems, just be patient and think clearly and dont forget with your God"

Sunday, August 27, 2006

English-Indonesian Dictionary via chatting (yahoo messenger)

I already try English-Indonesian / Indonesian-English dictionary via yahoo messenger.
if u want to try just add to contact kamusbot@yahoo.com
and after it finish, just type what word u want to know the meaning
and wait a minute (maybe more :p hehe depends..)
and after that kamusbot will answer the meaning of ur words.

kamusbot seldom to online.. i dont know why.. i never to try again..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know
this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Here is my web page ... jobs that are hiring

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots
canada goose outlet
pandora outlet
nike factory outlet
longchamp bags
yeezy boost 350
adidas superstars
christian louboutin shoes
adidas football soldes
huaraches

Thursday, August 09, 2018 11:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home